Management / All locations
Are you keen to develop your knowledge and leadership skills as part of a team in a world class supply chain provider? Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the fast paced and dynamic supply chain industry?
If yes, then our role for a European Management Trainee may be right for you.
This is your opportunity to enter the diverse world of supply chain management. Over three years, you will hold two or three different operational roles in two or three branches. From driving a forklift, to leading a team, to strategizing with experienced managers – you will be active in the full range of supply chain management activities.
- Over three years you will work for several branches of Mainfreight Europe in an operational or team function –this is where most of your attention will be
- You will be expected to optimize processes within these functions
- You will contribute to the development and implementation of business plans
- You will direct and participate in strategic projects
- You will be active in the full range of supply chain nanagement activities
- You are expected to create your own career path – you open your own doors
- Support is given through a highly structured development program of leadership training, coaching, projects, peer networking and more tools to develop your personal leadership and business knowledge and skills.
- You are recently graduated with a master or bachelor degree
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You are a leader and seek future leadership roles
- You have a clear passion for supply chain and logistics
- You are results driven and strive to achieve excellence
- You are confident and self-aware, with a high level of reflection
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, pro-active approach
- You combine a sharp customer focus with the necessary analytical skills and required conviction
- You have a high command of English language and can speak one of the following languages at a professional level: Dutch, French, German, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian
- You hold an European, Russian or Ukrainian passport
- You are looking for a long term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow your career
- Finally, you are willing to live and work in various locations in Europe.
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment
- A traineeship with a high degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives
- Excellent extensive leadership training and coaching
- A dynamic and exciting international market and organization which provides the ambitious professional with many opportunities
- A very good salary and benefits.
Send a complete curriculum vitae accompanied by a letter in English, clearly outlining why you want to build your career in this industry, why you want to be a part of our organization and how you will contribute to our business.
This position is an ongoing intake and is open all year.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Do you want to know more?