European IT Manager
Support / 's-Heerenberg
We are a strong global supply chain solutions provider with presence in New Zealand, Australia, the Americas, Asia and Europe. Our operations in Europe are powered by a team of more than 2000 team members, but ask our people and they’ll tell you its’s like being part of one big blue-blooded family; our DNA is carved out of passion and teamwork.
This is a new role and carries a significant responsibility:
As our European IT Manager based in ‘s-Heerenberg, you will be working in a widely varied role, with multiple responsibilities and challenges. In addition to the responsibility for all strategy, expenditure, people, operations and vendor management, the role also has a direct link to our branches in Europe. In your role as European IT Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the provision of software functionality to the business utilizing in-house and external applications;
- You will manage a team of developers and EDI integrations experts;
- You will manage external software providers;
- Be Mapping out the IT strategy and policies for our European business;
- Ensure our IT solutions are always available;
- Align IT strategy with our strategic business goals;
- Take care of Cyber Security;
- Be responsible for the coordination of IT Governance;
- Take care of Project Management;
- Take care of Business Analytics / Intelligence;
- Assess of newer technologies.
You have the ability to:
- Understand the critical role that IT plays in helping accelerate the business.
- Understand our business and the needs of both internal and external customers;
- Provide creative thinking and solutions;
- Become a key member of the European Executive team;
- Create a culture of excellence within the entire IT team;
- Be a highly respected leader of your team;
- Provide strong organizational skill;
- Enable us to attain competitive advantage trough our technologies;
- Be a strong presenter of our technologies to the business and our customers.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor or master degree:
- Strong leadership and management skills (minimum 10 years experience);
- Negotiations experience;
- Excellent expertise in all aspects of IT infrastructure technology and an in-depth understanding of servers, virtualization, storage, telephony, network (LAN/WAN), security, exchange, cloud, BI.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference;
- A ‘family’ culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment;
- A competitive salary plus a wide range of benefits.
Вы хотите знать больше?