Support / 's-Heerenberg
Mainfreight is a Global Supply Chain service provider, from humble beginnings in New Zealand, Mainfreight has grown its global footprint to what it is today. With 240 branches and 7,200 team members located throughout Europe, USA, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, Mainfreight prides itself on providing the best service possible to its customers and being a business that provides exciting careers to its team members.
Culture, Family, and Philosophy are the foundations that make up our three pillars of Mainfreight. We’re a business that believes in working together as a team, to make Mainfreight the best global logistics business in the world. We believe in promoting from within and we only want the best people who want to join our story and have a lifelong career with us. Our workplace is a challenging, but an exciting environment that constantly changes and provides new opportunities, all over the world.
If you want the opportunity to work in an international team who are passionate and driven about making sure we find and recruit the right people, then this internship would be perfect for you! Working in our team is very rewarding as we are driven, agile, hungry and passionate to succeed and make a difference!
- Source candidates using various channels: job-boards, job ads, networking, social medias etc. You’ll work for all countries within Europe;
- Update job boards, social groups and website with new vacancies;
- Events organization (career fairs, etc.);
- Be in charge of pre-screening and screening CV’s;
- Provide recruitment support to the branches within Europe;
- Sparring partner with the team to provide ad-hoc support where required;
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of the team;
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate, energetic team member with a strong focus on recruitment;
- Good knowledge of the English language; another language will be an asset;
- Creative to think out of the box;
- Experience within a campus recruitment (preferable);
- Professional approach with a willingness to learn;
- Loves to work in a dynamic and international environment.
What we offer you:
- Self-development: learning while doing;
- Internship and travel compensation;
- Lunch every day provided by Mainfreight;
- A ‘family’ culture in a stimulating environment;
- You’ll be based with our dynamic, fast passed team in our ‘s-Heerenberg office;
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and motivation letter to Elif at firstname.lastname@example.org