Data Entry Operator
Air & Ocean / Rotterdam
Auf diese Vakanz bewerben
Mainfreight is a fast paced growing company and continuously looking for new team members whom help us maintain standards and beat them. Are you eager to crunch numbers, transform PDF files into valuable documents and get the most out of Excel, to enable the growth of our European business? Then you are the one we seek for our European Support Team based in the bustling port of Rotterdam.
As Data Entry Operator, you will have a key role navigating the interactions between the shipping lines and our business. You have the responsibility of making sure all the relevant rates contracts are installed in our system and always up to date. A significant aspect of this role will be understanding the shipping line contracts, trade lanes and the transformation of these contracts for better use by our team members.
Being precise, accurate and always having an overview are the most important skills that you need to possess. Beyond data entry, we are searching for a new team member who takes full responsibility on over this process. You will be our ‘go to’ person when there are any questions about contracts, rates or our rates system. This also involves communications with team members throughout our branches in Europe.
Patience will be the magic skill in the beginning, when the transforming the contracts will take up most of your time. Once you have learnt and mastered the daily tasks, there is the opportunity to become more involved in our business, with a clear focus on reporting and analysis. Improving your skills within Excel and Power BI will allow you to grow in the role, while giving huge benefit to the development of the wider team. Searching for more efficient ways of getting our reports up and running, helping with international projects and progressing team members through developing new skills will all contribute towards enhancing our business to a higher level!
Who are we looking for?
- Just starting your career, with 0 -2 years experience
- High Dutch and English proficiency – addition language are a bonus
- Highly accurate, persistent and proactive
- Always searching for new opportunities to improve
- Interested in and passionate about the world of global supply chain logistics
- Flexible and easy to deal with!
What Mainfreight offers:
- A head start in your career within the heart of a great international environment
- A great team who will support you on a daily basis to ensure you get the most out of yourself and your workday
- The opportunity to develop your analytical and reporting skills
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Remy.Rosendahl - Business Solutions
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Möchten Sie mehr erfahren?