Experienced import operator & coordinator
Air & Ocean / Schiphol
Postuler pour cet emploi
Our Amsterdam airfreight team, based in the heart of Schiphol, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team member with a passionate drive for customer service and operations. Mainfreight is a fast paced growing company and continuously looking for new team members whom help us maintain standards and beat them. The role is the perfect place to progress your career, should you desire.
- You are a vital link between our customers and the business
- You have a high degree of customer understanding
- Managing and steering data integrity KPI’s
- Handling (import) operations;
- Shipment order processing and handling customs
- Coordinate cargo availability and arrange pickup & delivery
- Shipment status reporting
- Commercially driven and provide customer quotes
- Collaborating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
Who are we looking for:
- A passionate and energetic team member with a desire for our team to progress and succeed;
- At least 3 years experience in air freight forwarding (must);
- Ability to learn quickly and a team player;
- A solution minded person who sees opportunities and dares to challenge the status quo;
- Confident and independent decision maker when the situation requires so;
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High Dutch and English proficiency – additional languages are a bonus;
- Mbo or hbo education level;
- Account management experience (pro);
- Import customs clearance related experience (pro);
- Flexible and easy to deal with!
What Mainfreight offer:
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating and commercial environment;
- High degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives and developments;
- Supportive and positive team working environment;
- Good salary and benefits and possibility for a permanent position.
Please send your cv and application letter to:
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.