Business Development Specialist
Logistics / Ploiesti
This role gives you the opportunity for personal growth, achieving challenging targets and being innovative in a team environment for the benefit of Mainfreight Romania. In your role, you are responsible for Total Supply Chain tenders to gain new business or expand existing customers for our Romanian branch. These long-term contracts are often game-changer in the market that we operate in and might involve opening new branches or expanding to new areas of markets.
As Business Development Specialist your days are diverse as you act as Project Manager for the entire tender process. With you excellent communication your are able to understand customers` needs, build relationships and get involvement with internal and external stakeholders. Your brilliant organizational skills and drive enable you and your team to develop Total Supply Chain solutions throughout Romania, that exceed customer`s expectations.
The Logistics Sales Team is located in Ploiesti Industrial Park, at Mainfreight Romania! In your role you will visit different(potential) customers and warehouse locations in Romania.
We are looking for:
- A Project Manager who is able to motivate people to get the right information and people at the table – at the right moment
- Understanding of the bigger picture and interrelationships
- A long term focus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Logistics/Warehousing
- Excellent communication skills, with capability to communicate on several levels; with the customers, with your team and within the group
- Great writing and presentation skills
- A persevering attitude: Keep going as long as necessary to get the job done!
This is the perfect opportunity if you are a passionate, positive and energetic person and want to develop yourself as well as progress your career.