Logistics / Ploiesti
Zgłoś swoją kandydaturę na stanowisko
As Logistics Administrator, the administrative processes could be seen as a challenge, concerning that warehouse operations run as efficiently as possible. You are responsible for all aspects related to the inbound, outbound and inventory and a large part of your day you will deal with customer service activities.
We are looking for a team member who is able to dare its limits and can work independently. The Logistics Administrator will assure support to the Logistics department but also to all other departments, when is the case.
You feel like a fish in water when it comes to maintaining contact with our internal customers (the warehouse team, admin staff, management, our other branches and business units) and our external customers, freight forwarders and carriers. It is important that you can respond quickly to changes and dare to make the right decisions and to set priorities. Here you naturally hold the interests of the organization and the customer close eye.
The biggest challenge in this job is that you can constantly engage in "what could be better" and your operational role also participates in continuous improvement projects.
Our Logistics Administrator:
• Has Minimum High School Graduation;
• Masters English, excellent written and spoken;
• Is ambitious;
• Is a real team player, together we achieve our ambitious growth targets;
• Is passionate and solves problems which our customers experience as good service;
• Does business opportunities with our current customers and is responding proactively in;
• Features innovative capacity;
• Is critical and detects abnormalities;
• Identifies cost savings;
• Has affinity with IT systems;
• Is analytical (numerical and process);
• Has a pronounced passion for logistics;
•Experience in using the SAP represents a great advantage.