Support / Rotterdam
Zgłoś swoją kandydaturę na stanowisko
Mainfreight is a fast paced growing company and continuously looking for new team members whom help us maintain standards and beat them. Operating on a global scale, Mainfreight is giving the traditional supply chain industry big boys some serious competition. Our teams are enthusiastic, combining fresh energy with experience to give us a sound base for operational excellence. Mainfreight delivers solutions in sea and airfreight, logistics and road transport. Our 7000+ team members globally are located in 244 branches, across 20 countries. We pride ourselves in our strong culture and company values. We run a flat structure and focus on TEAM.
Are you eager to help developing our business by taking our reporting and analysis skills to the next level? Do you have what it takes to grow our knowledge about our systems, software, databases and be able to make adjustments if needed? Then you are the one we seek for our European Support Team based in the bustling port of Rotterdam!
As our Software Development & Support team member you should be able to navigate different databases, writing queries and translating these into reports and dashboards for our customers. You know your way within SQL, Visual Studios and different reporting tools. You wont just be making queries and dashboards – making sure the customer knows what they are looking at by providing guidance and documentation will also be part of your role.
Next to the IT skills that you possess, we expect you to become our go-to team member when it comes to IT technology and developments. You are up to date when it comes to new developments like blockchain, AI and Machine learning.Our current IT landscape will be a piece of cake for you and you will be able to make suggestions on how we can improve our infrastructure. You are also capable to explain this in a simple way to the rest of the team and you do not mind doing this one on one, in a presentation for a group or during conference calls with overseas teams.
What knowledge do you have:
- C#, SQL, Visual Studios and SSRS
- Excel (Power Pivot & Power Query) and Power BI
What other skills you possess:
- Analytical mindset and strong Storytelling skills
- Thinking in solutions, not in problems
- Independent, flexible and easy to deal with!
- Highly accurate, persistent and proactive
- High Dutch and English proficiency – addition languages are a bonus
What can you expect from us:
- A head start in your career
- A career within the heart of a great international environment
- A challenging and dynamic role where you create your own opportunities
- A fun and ambitious team who will support you on a daily basis to ensure you get the most out of yourself and your workday
- The opportunity to develop your analytical and reporting skills
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Want to hear our opportunities? We're excited to tell you all about it!
Czcesz wiedzieć więcej?