Logistics / Born
Aplica pentru acest job
In the role of Groupleader:
You are responsible for the operational business of an exciting customer in the warehouse. You will lead a warehouse team varying from 10-20 people. Doing so you will aim for an optimal effort from your team members and will be responsible for the planning and adjust this where necessary. You will make sure that your team members are involved and passionate. With your positive and enthusiastic attitude you carry over your passion for logistics. Besides that, you guide them, through coaching (on the job) and are responsible for the evaluation of your team.
You are an initiator on improvements (Continuous Improvement Program) and create commitment. You consult with your fellow Groupleaders and work together with them to optimize the planning and the warehouse layout. Consult often with your colleagues from the administration about the workload and any special actions from the customer and set the required actions for this.
You make sure the work is done efficient and safe, taken into account the desired level of quality. The different activities and the additional deadlines are hereby your guideline;
You report to your warehouse supervisor.
You are a Groupleader who:
- Is easy to deal with;
- Is focused on the development of his/her team - Together you achieve the best results;
- Has good communication skills;
- Is results-oriented and based on that you're able to switch easily;
- Is confident - You are able to make decisions, stress-resistant and persistent;
- Is flexible towards working hours (7.00-19.00);
- Has growth potential and ambition.
You have the following background:
- You are just graduated with an HBO diploma or an experienced candidate with MBO education. Preferred with a background in logistics;
- 2 year work experience in an operational and leading role in the logistics services is a plus; Good knowledge of MS Office and the Dutch and English language.
What can you expect from us:
- A challenging, various and dynamic work environment – every day is different;
- Excellent education and growth opportunities;
- Good working conditions.