Forwarding / Katowice
Подать заявку на вакансию
Mainfreight is a Global Supply Chain service provider. From humble beginnings in New Zealand, Mainfreight has grown its global footprint to what it is today. With 240 Branches and 7,000+Team members located throughout Europe, USA, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, Mainfreight prides itself on providing the best service possible to its customers and being a business that provides exciting careers to its team members.
In the Katowice branch there are 12 passionate team members working on national and international groupage and sales. Within the branch we serve various customers next to international partners. The branch is part of our European Mainfreight Forwarding network.
Culture, Family and Philosophy are the foundations that make up our three pillars of Mainfreight. We’re a business that believes in working together as a team, to take Mainfreight to be the best global logistics business in the world. We believe in promoting from within and we only want the best people who want to join our story and have a lifelong career with us. Our workplace is a challenging, but an exciting environment that constantly changes and provides new opportunities, all over the world.
- The BM is responsible for the branch results, P&L and KPI’s;
- Develop the branch in sizeand position within the European Mainfreight Forwarding network;
- Team development, involvement, accountability and growing the leadership team;
- Strong focus on sales development and account management;
- Foster and promote a productive environment and communicate, administer and ensure that our standards and guidelines are met;
- Involved in the performance of daily operations,this includes KPI monitoring.
What are we looking for?
- A strategic minded entrepreneur who is committed to setting up a true Mainfreight branch;
- A leader to set and then realize clear and challenging targets for the branch;
- Preferably Forwarding experience, at least Supply Chain experience;
- A proven track record in delivering commercial results;
- You must have a big picture outlook and long-term focus;
- Excellent communication skills with your team, the customers and the Mainfreight group;
- A talent and passion for motivating and influencing people will be critical to the success of the position;
- A track record of moving with pace in everything you do;
- Mastering the Polish and English languages are a requirement;
- Willing to travel;
- Easy to deal with!
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate , positive and energetic person who wants to progress their career in a country with an enormous potential for future.
What Mainfreight can offer:
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating and commercial environment;
- High degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives and developments;
- Real career possibilities with opportunities to develop your talent;
- Extensive training and opportunities to move your career forward, in a global business ;
- Good salary and benefits.
Call to action
Please send your motivation letter and C.V. to Agnieszka Brymerska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Хотите узнать больше?