Business Development Manager Russia and C.I.S.
Forwarding / 's-Heerenberg
Подать заявку на вакансию
Mainfreight is a global supply chain services provider. From its humble beginnings in New Zealand, Mainfreight has expanded its global footprint to what it is today. With 260 branches and 8079 team members in Europe, the United States, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, Mainfreight prides itself on providing the best possible service to its customers and being a company that offers exciting careers to its team members.
Culture, family and philosophy are the foundations of our three pillars of Mainfreight. We are a company that believes in teamwork to make Mainfreight the best logistics company in the world. We believe in internal promotion and we only want the best people who want to join our history and have a lifetime career with us. Our workplace is a stimulating environment, but an exciting one that is constantly changing and offering new opportunities around the world.
Sales is the driving force behind our business in Mainfreight and we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic members to join our team in ‘s-Heerenberg for the Road and intermodal Transport activities. Your mission will be to identify, qualify and acquire new business to help grow and develop our presence in Russia and C.I.S.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sales-hungry member to join our team as a business development manager. Our strategy is simple, we want to be the best global supply chain provider and we want the right person to join our journey and contribute to our history.
- Being a pivotal member of the Branch, focusing on leading from the front and bringing new customers to our business, never accepting mediocrity;
- Supporting your customers as their business grows with ours;
- Focusing on key customers in the Market that will bring us long term partnerships, and not short term gains;
- To gain new customers end extent the current customers;
- To develop new services and solutions for our business;
- Learning and selling continuous improvement solutions and becoming a trusted advisor to our customer;
- Create and prioritize business opportunities in new and existing accounts and deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by building up a quality pipeline;
- Develop a sales plan for your assigned territory and qualify opportunities by exploring and understanding complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of our solutions.
As well as the above, this role has the freedom and encouragement to proactively seek out and develop future initiatives. All this is done from within an autonomous, close-knit, supportive, ambitious and fun TEAM environment.
For this job, we are looking for:
- A passionate, energetic team member with a strong sales focus and want for our team to succeed;
- A solutions minded person who sees sales as the lifeblood of our business;
- A true Mainfreighter who seeks not just to maintain standards, but beat them and constantly redefine our performance level;
- Without accepting status quo, you will bring an energetic approach to developing our business further;
- You must have a big picture and long term focus, and move with pace and sometimes impatience;
- Excellent communication skills; with your team, the customer and the group – this is paramount across cultures;
- A passionate person who can see themselves being with Mainfreight for the rest;
- Strong prospection skills and ability to proactively develop business in new and existing accounts;
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment;
- Knowledge of transport is a must;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Is able to travel;
- Sales experience to this area (is preferred but is not a must).
What we offer:
- You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference;
- A ‘family’ culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment;
- A competitive salary plus a wide range of benefits.
Хотите узнать больше?