Air & Ocean / Rotterdam
Подать заявку на вакансию
Our Rotterdam Ocean team based at the heart of Rotterdam port is looking for an enthusiastic team member with a hunger for Sales to join our team as a Sales Support member. Our Netherlands sales team is continuously growing and the Sales Support role is the perfect place to grow and learn Mainfreight sales from the inside out. We see this role as a stepping stone to a career in sales, therefore we are looking for someone with a desire to learn and grow internally with the direction for a career in sales in our business.
- Supporting the External Sales team with customer related quotes, presentations, tenders and service, sales call planning;
- Being a vital link between our customers and our business, often directly assisting in queries, questions and possible solutions that may assist them;
- Understanding our true costs and selling strategies and pro-activeness to exceed customer expectations;
As well as the above, this role has the freedom and encouragement to proactively seek out and develop future initiatives. All this is done from within an autonomous, close-knit, supportive, ambitious and fun TEAM environment.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate, energetic team member with a strong sales focus and desire for our team to succeed;
- A solutions minded person who sees sales as the lifeblood of our business;
- Previous Air & Ocean sales and operational knowledge is an advantage;
- A true Mainfreighter who seeks not just to maintain standards, but beat them and constantly redefine our performance level;
- Without accepting status quo, you will bring an energetic approach to developing our business further;
- You must have a big picture and long term focus, and move with pace and sometimes impatience;
- Excellent communication skills; with your team, the customer and the group – this is paramount across cultures;
- High English and Dutch proficiency;
- Strong ability to analyse data and draw conclusions for the relevant application to our business;
- HBO educational level.
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating, pragmatic and commercial environment;
- A high degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives;
- A dynamic and exciting international market and organization which provides the ambitious professional with many opportunities;
- A very good salary and benefits.