Support / 's-Heerenberg
Подати заяву на цю вакансію
Do you have strong analytic skills and are you able to work under pressure? Then this might be the role for you!
As an EDI Developer:
You are part of a team that is responsible for data accuracy in our systems and you make sure that the data is equal to our customers’ and partners’ data.
Data quality is becoming more important in the service we provide. To make sure that the information exchange runs smooth as possible, it’s important that all the data is implemented in the correct way and at the right time. To achieve this, you are able to come up with a plan and provide the correct execution. No day is the same, every time you will face new situations. You listen, ask questions, think along, and take your responsibilities.
In the fast developing world of IT it’s important to keep developing yourself. Next to extensive on the job training, we offer plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge on automation.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with Cargowise and Crossfire is a real plus, or similar technology;
- Is customer friendly and results oriented, a pleasant team member for internal and external customers to communicate with;
- Is focused on finding solutions;
- Is able to perform well under pressure;
- Is able to set priorities;
- Is a team player;
- Works accurately and sense of responsibility;
- Possesses great analytic skills;
- Is flexible and thinks in solutions;
- Has high English proficiency;
- Has great verbal communication skills;
- Is easy to deal with!
- Is able to travel in the Netherlands and abroad (10-20%).
What you can expect from us:
- Diverse and independent role;
- Freedom to develop yourself;
- Professional work environment with passionate team members;
- Great work benefits