“Special people, Special company” embodies Mainfreight and its unique culture. Our company is built on three pillars! Looking at our three pillars will give you a better understanding of who we are and how we work together.
We promote our people from within, and encourage innovative, non-hierarchical and decisive outlooks. Our team regard each other as a family and share mealtimes. At the same time, we are focused on performance — every branch reports weekly results that are available for all team members to see. Individual responsibility and accountability for quality are reinforced.
- Keep reinventing with time and growth
- Education is optional, learning is compulsory
- Let the individuals decide
- Promote from within
- Under-promise, over-deliver
- Keep it simple
- Tear down the walls of bureaucracy, hierarchy en superiority
- Avoid mediocrity, - maintain standards and beat them.
- Look after our assets
- Immaculate image and presentation
- Integrity – how it affects other people
- No job descriptions
- Eat together mealtimes as a discussion time
- Listen to each other
- Share the profits and the successes
- Openly discuss problems and solve them
- Don’t beat up your brothers and sisters
- Have respect – seek it from others and show it by actions
- One hundred year company
- Train successors, so that you may advance
- An enduring company is built by many good people, not a few
- We ‘care’ for our customers, environment and community
- Profit comes from hard work, not talk
- We are driven by margin, not revenue
- We are here to make a positive difference, as well as a dollar
- Total quality management base
- Ready, Fire Aim!