EXPERIENCED PARTTIME CUSTOMS DECLARANT SCHIPHOL
Air & Ocean / Schiphol
Apply for this job
Our Amsterdam airfreight team, based in the heart of Schiphol, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team member with passionate drive for customs activities. Mainfreight is a fast paced growing company and continuously looking for new team members whom help us maintain standards and beat them. The Mainfreight environment is the perfect place to progress your career, should you desire.
- The Customs Declarant will be responsible for meeting all customs import processes and responsibilities in a timely and responsive manner
- Audit Customs entries to ensure accurate declaration of value, HTS classification and tariff treatment; and communicating adjustments to our customers
- Ensure compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures, as well external government regulations and customer policies/requirements
- You have a high degree of (internal & external) stakeholder understanding and collaboration
Who are we looking for:
- A part-time team member (exact amount of hours is to be discussed)
- A passionate and energetic team member with a desire for our team to progress and succeed
- You hold a current customs brokerage license
- Several years of relevant customs experience
- A solution minded person who sees opportunities and dares to challenge the status quo
- High level of Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and easy to deal with!
WHAT MAINFREIGHT CAN OFFER:
- A 'family' culture in a stimulating and commercial environment
- High degree of autonomy and plenty of room for personal initiatives and developments
- Supportive and positive team working environment
Please send your cv and application letter to:
Reykjavikweg 2, NL-1118 LK, Schiphol-Zuidoost
Do you want to know more?